Monday, October 11, 2010

Halloween Chain Links


Nothing fancy here, and no talent needed either!  Gator and I had fun over the weekend cutting, coloring, taping, and gluing.  We needed some craft time together, it's always so calming.  I feel like we miss out on a lot of that lately now that she is in school... don't get me wrong, I know school is great for her, she is learning so much and loves being there, adores her teachers, and has really come out of her shell with other children... but the rushing rushing rushing, and the lack of mommy daughter time... it's just a reminder of how quickly she's growing up and that she needs me a little less every day...
Goodness... this wasn't suppose to be one of those post!  Oops!  Right, back to the craftiness... sorry!

See all the cute designs Gator and I spent hours drawing on each one?  She loves that part!

Happy Monday everyone!!  Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. School, although great for them, does take up a lot of time...by the time Hayley is finished with homework, it's suppertime. Then bathtime and not long after that is bed time. There's VERY LITTLE time in between to play...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!