Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hoo Are You #18 Link Party

1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were?

Lol... always a fun question.  I'm 5 feet tall... my husband swears I'm really 4' 11" and 3/4, but I really am 5 feet.   I "came to terms" with being small a long time ago, though it may be nice to be, I don't know, 5' 6" for a day just to know what it's like.




2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?

Yes, I have a small one where the bottum of my rib cage meets my stomach on the left side. 


3. What is your biggest money waster?

Food.  We grab food on-the-go far too much.  It's convenient, but always feels like we're throwing money away... and isn't the healthiest option either!



4. What song are you tired of?

Anything "Hannah Montana".  Gators dance class warms up to her first cd's, and she knows them all by heart. 



5. What stresses you out most?

Being away from my husband.  I'm a much calmer person with him.  I need the hugs, the kisses, the warm and cozy feeling his smile gives me.... sorry, back from day dreaming now.... I miss him!




NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!