Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Real life took over...

Sorry for the disappearing act.  These past few days have been a bit hectic!  I spent most of this weekend doing school work (don't let anyone tell you that psychology electives will be a breeze!!), and running from place to place like a crazy person trying to get a few things done... I did squeeze in a couple cute Halloween crafts with the little people though!  Yay!  So I do have some new post int he making for this week!  I think I'm all caught up in the blogashere for now... now to try to stay that way!

Yesterday was my Gators first field trip... so Boo and I off course tagged along!  It was her first time riding the bus too, so I followed behind the whole way there and the whole way back, and was a nervous wreck!  Good thing I love and trust her teacher! 

We went to the Hands on Children's Museum, and chaos was all around as the kids played, jumped, slid, ran, and tumbled all over the place.  Tired kiddos by the time we left, but fun was had by all (even Boo!!). 






I took over 140 pictures yesterday!   Yes, I am crazy, lol.  But my Gator will never be short on memories, or on photographic reminders of them!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!! I am glad I'm not the only one who takes a million pictures of their kids!! What a good Mom you are! Enjoy your weekend!

    ~Alison

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!