Friday, October 15, 2010

Halloween Partying

Sadly, this year, there will be no Halloween party for us.  We aren't in our own place, and won't be until shortly after Halloween, soooo...

instead I thought I would share some pictures and ideas from last years Halloween party.  It was a day time kiddie party, which ended with trick or treating at dark.  We all had a blast!  I wish I had snapped more pictures, but I was just too busy hosting, playing, and carting around a one month old!

Our "hay ride".  I wrapped Gator's wagon in paper and the adults took turns lugging the kiddies (and my not so little bro) around the block. 




Then we played Pin the Nose on the Pumkpin.



And dug for buried goodies in the Hay Bucket.




We had such a great time, can't wait until we get to host another Halloween party, and do it all over again!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!