Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy October!!!

Wooo-hoooo!  It's October! 

Can you believe it?  Already?  We can officially begin the Halloween countdown, carve pumpkins, and plan costumes... and ohh the Halloween decor!  I love it all.  Sadly, we can't go all out this year, at least not yet anyway... hopefully we'll be in our own home in the next few weeks and unpacking my be combined push aside by decorating!

I thought I might share some of last years favorite home-made decorations from our old home...


This is just small look at our home last year.  Every room was decorated, and we added even more for the party!  I'll be sharing more throughout the month.

2 comments:

  1. i love decorating for holidays, so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love it. I'll have to save some of these for next year (I better have my own house by then!!!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!