Friday, September 17, 2010

The Family Tree Project...



It was due today... We've had all week... we did it last night.  Can someone say slacker mommy??  In my defence, I did have a plan in my head for it by Tuesday!  This is my preschoolers 2nd project so far this year...  we were given a tree cut out, and had to make a family tree, being as creative as possible.  Now, I've got creativity.  Extra time is all I'm a little short on at the moment. 

Anyway, I think it turned out cute... the kiddos are the bugs crawling up the tree and everyone else are leaves on the tree.  We kept it pretty simple, considering how huge are family is and all.  I was nice (trust me, I was Nice with a capital N) and included my mother-in-law.  We have had our issues over the years [I swear I don't hold grudges ;)] but at the moment she seems to be playing nice... may be the whole we don't talk and are living half the country away thing though, who knows.  I did not choose to include my brother-in-law... some in-law behavior is simply not to be forgiven.  My brilliant husband never even questioned my decisions about who to include though.. love him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!