Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good Morning Fall! Oh how I've missed you...

I'm forgoing Wordless Wednesday this week, because something worth talking about is happening today!  It's the first day of FALL!  I don't normally get this excited about the first day of a new season... that may be a lie... I do get excited easily... but I digress...

I love Fall.  It is my favorite season by far.  I love the colors, the changing weather, pumpkin patches, pumpkin carving, and pumpkin flavored goodies.  My adoration has rubbed off on my little girl as well, she shares my love of all things Fall.... not to mention... Fall brings about our favorite holiday, Halloween!! 

So as a way of welcoming in our new season, I'm going to say goodbye to the Summer by sharing some of my favorite photos from the last few months...













Goodbye Summer!  See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Let me know what you think! I read each one, and do my best to reply to them all or follow you back to your blog as well!!